7 KOOL Tips for Maintaining a Healthy WeightPosted by Julie Callaghan on
Every body is beautiful. But carrying excess weight can negatively impact your health. Around the world, the stats are a little scary. According to the World Health Organization, worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975. In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults 18 years and older were overweight. Of these, more than 650 million were obese—that shakes out to 39% of adults aged 18 years and over being overweight, and 13% being obese.
While it’s unhealthy to obsess about every ounce, if you are hoping to make better choices and work toward maintaining a healthier weight, we have a few suggestions to help. Want to make moves toward better health? Take a few tips from the Cleveland Clinic to get you on the right path.
- Exercise: Several studies have confirmed that working out help helps with weight maintenance, so do your best to get moving.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast: The world is full of fad diets and fasting suggestions, but the experts tend to agree that starting the day with a healthy breakfast is a smart way to maintain a healthy weight.
- Drinks Plenty of Water: Staying hydrated helps you feel good, does wonders for your health, and helps you avoid sugary beverages full of empty calories when you are thristy.
- Eat Whole, Unprocessed Foods: In a world of fast food, making healthy choices can be tough. But trying to stick to a diet full of unprocessed produce, fiber, and lean protein is helpful in maintaining health.
- Eat Mindfully: Eat slowly and with purpose, and pay attention to portion sizes. These two moves that can make an immediate impact on your health.
- Plan Ahead: Also helpful is planning ahead and prepping meals in advance. It makes it easier to forego unhealthier food options when you have a healthy meal ready to go at home.
- Stay Positive: Maintaining a positive outlook about your health, weight, and wellbeing will take you far. Everyone makes mistakes, so if you have an unhealthy eating day, remind yourself that tomorrow is another day and make better choices tomorrow.
Another great choice when it comes to maintaining healthy weight? Consider products with coconut oil (MCT), which has a number of wonderful benefits, including helping with maintaining weight.
Our CBD Drops are available in 500 mg, 1000 mg, 1500 mg, and 3000 mg doses. The CBD helps promote relaxation and calm; reduce inflammation, muscle, joint, and chronic pain; manage stress and anxiety; and fight insomnia to improve sleep. The CBD is thoughtfully combined with organic MCT oil to ensure the most effective delivery and further enhance their benefits.
← Older Post Newer Post →